In our upcoming talk on Sunday at the American Association of Law Libraries conference, I will be recommending that legal information professionals read from knowledge management thought leaders, whether inside the law industry or from other industries.
To get them (and you) started, here are a few of my favourite KM blogs:
- 3 Geeks and a Law Blog by Toby Brown, Greg Lambert, Lisa Salazar and Ryan McClead
- Above and Beyond KM by V. Mary Abraham
- Caselines by David Hobbie
- Cognitive Edge blog including Dave Snowden, Michael Cheveldave and guests
- Column Two by James Robertson
- Earley & Associates blog by Seth Earley
- Full Circle by Nancy White
- Green Chameleon by Patrick Lambe, Edgar Tan and Ng Wai Kong
- ILTA KM from International Law Technology Association members
- KIN Bloggin’ by Phil Ridout, Erica Hurley and Gary Colet
- Knoco Stories by Nick Milton (disclaimer: Stephanie is an authorized Knoco licensee)
- Knowledge Jolt With Jack by Jack Vinson
- LawyerKM by Patrick DiDomenico
- The Obvious? by Euan Semple
- Portals and KM by Bill Ives
What are your favourite KM blogs? Any thought leaders I have missed? It looks like I could especially use some more female perspectives!
Would you like to grab all of the feeds at once? I have put together an OPML file–i.e. a little file of RSS feed links that can be imported into your feed reader–that includes all of these blog feeds: Connie’s KM blog roll (note: an RTF file will download when you click on the link). I have taken the liberty of adding our blogs to it as well. It’s my first time using feed reader feedly to create an OPML file, so would love to hear how it works for you.